Trip to Avacha volcano for skiing and snowboarding (1 day)
Period of travel: December - May
Type of trip: Skiing and snowboarding
Duration: 9-10 hours
Number of participants: 10 people
For fans of winter sports, our company has developed a program of skiing and snowboarding down the slopes of Avacha volcano and extrusion Camel. The program is designed for advanced skiers and snowboarders. Ascent to the slope of the volcano, suitable for skiing and snowboarding, carried out on the snowcat. A strong car slowly lifts you higher and higher. Total riding time is 4 hours.
9:45 Gathering group at the designated location.
10:00 Departure by snowcat to the base camp under the volcano Avacha. Briefing by the PTB.
11:00 At a passable snowcat are making rises to the slopes of the volcano for skiing (4 hours - 30 January and 5 hours - 31 January).
15:00 Recreation. Hot tea / coffee and sweets. Departure for way back.
18:00 Return to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.
The total length of the route: 40 km
Route: P-Kamchatsky - Avacha volcano - Extrusion Camel - P-Kamchatsky
Used Transportation: snowcat 13 places for delivery to the base camp; snowcat 11 seats to lift to the slope of a volcano.
• 5500 rubles / person January 30;
• 6000 rubles / person January 31st.
The price includes:
• transfer to the base camp at Avacha volcano;
• services for lifting snowcat skiers (4 hours - 30 January and 5 hours - 31 January);
• staff: instructor - conductor;
• medical insurance.
• Thermolinen (linen or cotton);
• Warm pants or winter suit;
• wool sweater with a high collar covering the neck;
• Warm winter shoes (free, 1-2 sizes bigger);
• Ski mask; helmet
• 2-3 layer, tight-fitting head warm, windproof headdress and scarf;
• Mittens or gloves;
• Cream of chapping of the skin;
• Photo-video equipment.