Boat trip to the Russian Bay of Kamchatka
The sea is able to live in the present, it tells bedtime stories, and it can calm even the most restless soul. If you are looking for new impressions and just want to discover the magnificent Kamchatka region, the sea voyage to the Russian bay will be for you an excellent option.
We provide sea cruise from June to September, when it’s warm on the peninsula, and everyone will be able to appreciate the attractiveness of the nature of this place. There are the sea and the mountains, many seals at the rocks. The bay by its form may remind Norwegian fjords.
Excursion to the Russian Bay
This tour is very intensive and interesting. We hit the road on a comfortable boat. Starting from the bay with stunning called “Bogorodskoye lake”, we pass by the rocks "Three Brothers", and then slowly come out of the gates of Avacha Bay, straight to the main goal - Russian bay.
The bonus - is the presence on board of a diver who would get the sea urchin straight from the bottom, will tell all about them and entertain with delicacy, which is appreciated in many countries. You will not be hungry, as the program includes quality food.
In short, everything is provided. This tour to the Russian bay is optimal for people with any physical training, even for children. You need to have warm clothes, raincoat and a headdress. It remains only to remember all that is seen around, enjoy the peace and ... listen to the sea.
Boat trip to the Russian Bay of Kamchatka
So you decided to book a tour to the Russian Bay. For such a patriotic name lies an interesting story. This bay is located in Avacha Gulf, in its southwestern part. Once it had a completely different name - until 1952 it sounded in Itelmen language as "Ahomten".
Once the entire south-eastern shore was settled tribes of Itelmens. This fact is confirmed by the archaeological excavations, during which the remains of the houses, campfire and all kinds of weapons - knives, arrowheads, scrapers and so on.
The bay has rich history. For example, during the Second World War there was a "storage vessels". Avacha Bay was mined, and it is from here to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky using the pilot boat the ships were conducted. The bay is deep and well-protected from any storm. Even very large ships can easy come here.
By the way, here was a frontier a very long time, and it was disbanded recently (2011). Tour to the Russian Bay shows you these places.
Above the bay there is a wonderful lake. The water is famous for its high silver content. But we know that this water is not spoiled for a long time, maintains its freshness and taste, which is very important in long voyages. No wonder that earlier the water filled post for ships was here.
Boat trip will show you in the best narrow bay that protrudes deep into the land, as if wanting to merge with it together. Right there hang over the water the steep slopes of the hills. Without exaggeration, this is one of the most colorful and picturesque places around of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky.
Tourists come here from around the world, not only to enjoy the scenery, but also to appreciate all the advantages of sea fishing. An entertainment leaves no one indifferent.
Exploring the Russian Bay
To share everything that opens the tour to the Russian bay, it is simply impossible, but we will try with all our heart.
1. Let's start with the fact that not too far away is a colony of sea lions. Oh, how beautiful these animals as natural and free! By the way, they are also known for their friendliness - seeing people, who come to see them, they snort amusing and friendly, swimming nearby, showing their curiosity. What grace!
2. As part of the trip, you will see the rookeries. Here live auklets, gulls and ducks. There are a lot of birds, they circle in the sky all day, not missing an opportunity to do sea fishing. Now and then, it can be seen next nose-dive into the water.
3. By the way, about fishing. As part of the trip is expected a few stops, and all those who expressed the desire, we will issue gear: tackle and bait so you can brag a catch of perch, saffron cod, cod, halibut ...
4. Incredibly, this is where many first met with swarms of orca, or even whales.
5. Near La Perouse stones often occurs "date" with otters. They stretch themselves peacefully in the sun.
6. Here shrubs that with particular zeal clinging to the slopes of the roots, not wanting to let them go. There is a cedar, and Kamchatka beautiful mountain ash, never missed an opportunity to dress up in orange juicy berries.
Voyage with a team of Kamchatka Land
Reasonable prices, the services of experienced guides and at least professional divers – all of that is a key to a successful and exciting pastime. If you still have any questions about tour, its organization, the program, then you can always contact us.
See you on tour to the Russian Bay!