Helicopter Tours to the Kurile Lake: WELCOME TO BEAR PARADISE!
If we are asked, where is the real paradise for bears? We answer for sure - in Kamchatka! It is 100% true statement, that only these primitive lands have another "internal" bear paradise - and it certainly Kuril lake!
The ideal time to watch the bears and their feast - is the period from July to September. The tour to the Kurile Lake is most actual in this period! By late summer, more than two hundred brown bears come here to feast on salmon going to spawn. He has no fear, as they took over the custody of the South Kamchatka Sanctuary, so their lives are fully natural!
You've probably imagine meeting with bears swimming in the hot river, a lot of positive emotions, and it is absolutely the right approach. Helicopter tour to the Kurile Lake suggests the following program, which is supervised by experienced professionals, and they care of that all your expectations were realized at 100%:
1. Gather the group and transfer to the heliport. Spread wings!
2. Departure straight to the Valley of Geysers. We will fly over the volcano and the small Karymskii Semyachik.
3. Finally! Here it is, the long-awaited Kuril Lake. Tourist guide will open you a lot of fascinating mysteries and secrets.
4. Departure to the volcano Ksudach. We fly over the crater, so you can see all that in mind.
5. A fascinating tour to the caldera.
6. Flight to Khodutkinskiye hot springs. Bathing in the springs.
7. Flight to the heliport.
8. Transfer to the gathering place.
TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE THIS TOUR:
There is a great multitude of reasons, and that's just some of the most compelling arguments in favor of the choice of this place:
- Kuril lake is included in the list of natural heritage, and this means that you will have a chance to see its beauty, to touch the natural harmony, yes, even with a bird's-eye view.
- The lake comfortably located in the caldera of the volcano, there was boiling lava long ago, when you think about it, impressions fill you up.
- There is one of the largest salmon spawning grounds. It is interesting not only for the bears!
- Right in the middle of the lake you will find the island with a romantic name “Alaid’s Heart”.
All this is worth watching with your own eyes, to make great photos although such moments cannot be forgotten for a long time. Helicopter excursion to the Kurile Lake is good because it is universal, because does not require special physical training and special travel skills.
Tour to Kuril Lake is the best for you!
We invite all those who wish to get to know all facets of the Kamchatka Peninsula to take part in an amazing adventure - a trip to the Kuril Lake!
You will not need to get tired - because you go to this wonderful beautiful place by helicopter, to appreciate fully all pristine and untouched natural oasis of wildlife.
Tour of the Kuril Lake assumes that you magically find yourself in the south of Kamchatka, and new discoveries wait for you:
First, you can bird's-eye view to see how beautiful the Kamchatka land and why they have become so beloved by travelers from around the world.
Second, we will make a nice landing on Khodutkinskie hot thermal springs. You will enjoy a hot river that invites you to swim in it, return your vitality and restore good mood.
Finally, you personally "meet" with a caldera of the ancient volcanoes - Ksudach, straight from the sky you will see rivers and lakes, leaving them part of your soul!
Tour to the Kuril Lake is one of the most popular; it leaves no one indifferent, because it combines the comfort of tourists with informational content and amazing experience. So much new, so many unknown, and how to sink into the soul the bears. After the tour, you will leave with great love in your heart for these surprisingly graceful animals!
A few more facts:
Largest lake Kuril is the second (after Kronotskii) from freshwater lakes of Kamchatka.
It is the most beautiful lake of the entire peninsula.
The depth of the Kurile Lake is about 316 meters.
The lake has a "daughter" it’s a small river, which is very independent, she rushes straight to the west, to get into the embrace of the Sea of Okhotsk.
There is an active stratovolcano Ilyinsky near the northeastern part of the lake. It has memorable regular shape, and height - 1578 m.
You will see fishing bears!
The water in the “Hot” river has a very high temperature reached 49 degrees in the upper reaches.
It's hard to describe all the charm of this journey, the most important thing on the tour will be the Kuril lake adventure that will want to repeat again and again, to refresh the incredible sense of new discoveries!
Do you have some questions? You can always ask us about it. We will be happy to answer you and provide all the necessary information. We can confidently say that the tour of the Kuril Lake is organized with great care and is suitable for people of any age, gender, physical training.
There need not trained muscles, and rich imagination and an open heart! Moreover, we know that you have it - we are glad to see you!