Presentation of uncommercial project "Park" in Kamchatka Exhibition Center
At the end of November 2014 in Kamchatka Exhibition Center held the exhibition of tourism organizations. At this event, we had a platform on which we told about ourselves and presented a new non-profit project for the city and the region.
Description of the project
There is no sports, tourist and educational center of "open" type in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and its surroundings. The creation of such center will help to implement demonstrably the projects for ecological, historical and ethnographic, tourist and sports education for children, young people and everybody.
"Open type" - available to everyone.
The purpose of the project
The purpose of the project is the creation of a sports and tourism, educational and entertainment center in the forest in the "walking" distance of the city. This center will be created for promoting a healthy lifestyle and healthy ways of interesting pastime for everyone.
Provision of basic "open" demonstration site for education and enlightening projects.
Essence of the project
The project consists in the creation in specific space (forest within the city), sports and tourism training and education center for children, young people and everyone, including people with disabilities.
The kennel of northern sled dogs is formed. There are such breeds like Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Samoyed, Kamchatka Sled Dog (is working on the becoming of the breed). All dogs are thoroughbred, beautiful in appearance, with documents RKF (very expensive for the price).
Existing trails and paths are cleared and ennobled, different stylistic decisions are used (but all in the same style - in the "spirit of the Russian North and the Russian Alaska").
The "environmental trails" are formed for people with disabilities. All trails and paths lead to the theme "meadows" and "Ostrog" with a specific set of possible use - sports, tourism, excursion, handicraft, biological, etc.
This arrangement of construction of the territory would allow to use and implement huge number of various programs: ethnographic, historical, sports, environmental, health, enlightening.
The first task is to help people with disabilities to establish communication with other people (gatherings around the campfire, communication with the northern sled dogs, etc.).
The center can be used all year round. This project is very dynamic and practically limitless for application and use in the field.
• To find young people, leading an active lifestyle and summarize their experience.
• To hold youth festivals.
• Holding seminars, meetings for people with disabilities (fire, tea, interesting stories, acquaintances, etc.) in order to expand their circle of friends and the involvement of these people in the projects.
• Sporting events (sled sports, sports tourism, adventure tournaments such as "find treasure" for children and adolescents, analogue of military-sports game "Zarnitsa").
• To hold competitions on design of paths in the "Park" between educational and other institutions of the city with the assignment of different categories and the involvement of sponsors for the awarding ceremony.
• To develop thematic seminars for training and educational institutions of the city with making trek to the countryside.
• To inform citizens about the interesting and healthy way of pastime.
The strategy and methods of the project
We involve various institutions of society in order to get the maximum benefit from the work done.
After all, when some work is being done by different organizations with a wide variety of resources, technology, etc. then It’s easier to achieve new breakthrough result than working alone, without having all the necessary resources to implement the project. In general, here is appropriate this slogan: "As long as we are united - we are invincible!".
We hope everything will turn out!