- Everyday visit of the new restaurants where chief cook will prepare their specialities
- Tasting different cuisines in Kamchatka: aboriginal people’s cuisine, as well as Korean and Japanese cuisines. Also, we will learn their histories related to Kamchatka
- A visit of the area of Vilyuchinsky volcano with its observation deck from where we will be able to see the 7 surrounding us volcanoes
- We will find the waterfalls surrounded with the mountains
- Calm river rafting with stunning views of Kamchatka landscapes and with a chance to see bears. We will learn how to prepare caviar in 5 minutes on master-class
- In the boat trip we will meet sea otters, spotted seals and real birds' rookery. We will taste just caught sea urchin caviar. We will compare Kamchatka crab and Opilio crab
- In the ethnographical trip we will acquaintance with indigenous representatives of North Kamchatka
- At the fish market we will learn how to choose the freshest seafood
Up to 0 people
Price per person
02.09 - 08.09.2020
Checking all our tourists' review we have made a conclusion that almost nobody understands how to prepare for visiting such unpredictable region as Kamchatka, what equipment is necessary to bring with you, what gear our company provides.
In order to make your trip comfortable we created equipment guide for you.
In PDF file there are all the recommendations for the equipment you will need to have for our tours.Get Equipment Guide