- Walking along solidified lava trails, Dead forest and volcanic tubes, climbing the top of Plosky Tolbachik volcano with a height of 3140 meters above sea level
- Salmon spawning watching
- We will see bears catching a fish, take photos of Kamchatka Steller’s sea eagle and spotted seals
- Acquaintance with tradition of indigenous people and taking part in purity ceremony
- Exploration of various bays and grottos of the east coast of the peninsula
- Kayaking or motorboat trip with sea lions and bird colony watching
- Comfortable tour: without tents, without carrying backpacks, all crossings by off-road vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Small group size, only - 10 people
|Tour begin||Tour ends|
Checking all our tourists' review we have made a conclusion that almost nobody understands how to prepare for visiting such unpredictable region as Kamchatka, what equipment is necessary to bring with you, what gear our company provides.
In order to make your trip comfortable we created equipment guide for you.
In PDF file there are all the recommendations for the equipment you will need to have for our tours.Get Equipment Guide