- Ascending to Gorely volcano
- Climbing up the crater of Mutnovsky volcano
- 3 days / 2 nights of permanent establishment on Kuril lake
- 100% meeting bears up close
- An excursion to “Kamenyi gorodok” (Stony town) or fishing
- Watching sea animals during a cruise trip to Russkaya Bay
- A sightseeing trip around Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky city
- Comfortable hiking tour: without a long crossing with backpacks
- 6 overnights in tents at camping area
- Cook’s services during traveling
- English speaking guide
Checking all our tourists' review we have made a conclusion that almost nobody understands how to prepare for visiting such unpredictable region as Kamchatka, what equipment is necessary to bring with you, what gear our company provides.
In order to make your trip comfortable we created equipment guide for you.
In PDF file there are all the recommendations for the equipment you will need to have for our tours.Get Equipment Guide