- Viewing of the consequences of the Great Tolbachik Fissure Eruption which happened in the 1970s and of the new eruption in 2012-2013: Dead forest, solidified lava flows, as well as caves
- Ascent of Plosky Tolbachik volcano and the cones of the Northern breakthrough
- Exploration of the south group of the volcanoes, such as Mutnovsky and Gorely: a trip to the active craters with visible volcanic activity
- A visit of 2 wonderful waterfalls
- This is an off-road vehicle trip without carrying a heavy backpack
- Three nights in a wonderful glamping near the base of Tolbachik volcano
- English speaking guide
Checking all our tourists' review we have made a conclusion that almost nobody understands how to prepare for visiting such unpredictable region as Kamchatka, what equipment is necessary to bring with you, what gear our company provides.
In order to make your trip comfortable we created equipment guide for you.
In PDF file there are all the recommendations for the equipment you will need to have for our tours.Get Equipment Guide